What time do the gates open for the Wiltshire Game and Country Fair ?
How much are tickets?
- Adults £14 – Over 65s £13 – Children (5-15) £4 – box office is open now so save money and buy your tickets in advance!
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at the Wiltshire Game and Country Fair – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them.
Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Do you hire out mobility scooters at shows?
- At some events we do but unfortunately they wont be attending at this one
I am interested in exhibiting with you at the Wiltshire Game and Country Fair – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here.
How do I find out about your food festivals and craft shows?
These shows have their own websites.